Engineer – Enterprise Solutions Engineering Dialog Enterprise – Enterprise Technology The Job
• Interface with the enterprise customers on the technical management regularly while taking proactive measures to understand customer technical requirements Design, Develop and customize the solution according to customer requirements Coordinating with network technical teams confirm with technical and other expertise for solution deliver- ability
Proper evaluation of 3rd party procurements as per GSCM guidelines Prepare the solution Technical proposal and Costing, and forward to BCU/Sales for realization Provide Technical details/WOs for relevant parties for implementations and follow up with all relevant parties for proper implementation completion Ensure proper Project Management practices at all levels
Directly involve in sectional work, other operational activities and activities involving other providers & vendors
• Provide Operational Report inputs and Solution diagrams and technical write-ups for customer proposals
• Should Possess B.Sc. Engineering Degree in Electronic/Telecommunication/IT or Equivalent Qualification from a recognised university
• 1-2 years of work experience
• Knowledge in Data/ Voice communication/IDC technologies and application
• Should have Sound Analytical Knowledge
• Should possess Excellent Project Management Skills
If you think you possess the required attributes to carry out the scope of work detailed above, forward your CV to email@example.com within 7 days of this advertisement.
Please mention the position applied for in FULL CAPITALS in the subject header.