• Carrying out routine and scheduled electrical maintenance work and responding to electrical equipment faults, in order to ensure optimal productivity.
• Analyze Breakdowns, Diagnose faults, and supervise time critical equipment repairs.
• Maintaining all necessary Electrical maintenance records.
• Minimize Machine Downtime.
• Design Electrical maintenance strategies, Procedures and methods.
• Supervising Electrical staff by leading and motivating and offering technical expertise.
• Managing and maintaining spare parts.
• Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs according to the budget.
• Schedule and implementation of preventive maintenance programs of all electrical equipment and components.
• Modifications to plants and equipment to improve productivity.
• Carrying out quality inspections of jobs.
Qualification and experiences
• Minimum 5 years experience with BSc in Electrical Engineering or Minimum 10 years experience with NDT in Electrical Engineering.
• Experience in Rubber industry added advantage for this position.
• Knowledge in PLC control and automation.
• Project management skills are required.
If you are confident of your capabilities, please email detailed CV to email@example.com with the position applied for in the subject line within 7 days of this advertisement.
The Head of Human Relations
No. 349/5, Palatota Road, Nagoda, Kalutara Tel. 034 4947979