AKLO, a BOI approved company has a large customer base spanning across the globe. AKLO develops state of the art applications targeting both the local and international markets and being ahead of times has contributed immensely in satisfying customers as we address the Global IT Requirement in the Sectors such as Education, Finance and Outsourcing
The company Operates through offices and development labs situated in Colombo, Sri Lanka and also partners with several leading local and international business to offer end to end services and marketing of our solutions which helps business to cope with the ever changing world of technology .
We are now on the lookout for young, creative and forward thinking individuals for immediate hire
• Install and maintain network hardware and software.
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls.
• Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
• Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
• Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
• Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail web server, internet access, office systems and applications support).
Some of the characteristics of the person we are looking for:
• Strong Team Player
• Able to Manage work Pressure
• The position may require to be a part of an on-call rotation
• Maintaining 99.9% network uptime
• Fast Learner
• Can do Attitude
Educational & Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, IS or equal qualifications.
• 1+ year experience in similar capacity
Interested applicants please send your detailed resume on before 30 June 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
AKLO Information Technologies (Pvt) Ltd.
NO: 29/27, Vishaka Road, Colombo 04, Sri lanka.