We have exciting opportunities for Tech Lead – iOS & Android & Software Engineer – .NET to join our growing energetic team.
• Deliver across the entire app life cycle -concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
Working directly with developers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
Working along with the app developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
Working with the Ul developers to build the interface with focus on usability features Liaise with clients as necessary
Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
Standardising the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort Optimising performance for the apps
Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Software Engineer – .NET
• Degree from a recognised university preferably a degree in Computer Science/IT
• Minimum 2 years of industry experience
• Sound knowledge in web related development, architecture/design patterns
• Possessing good interpersonal, analytical and programming skills
• Knowledge of .Net 4.5 will be an advantage
• Knowledge of HTML 5 will be an added advantage
• Experience working with SQL 2008 R2
Negete (Pvt) Ltd
Level 1,125 Fife Road,
Next Generation Technologies
Negete, which stands for Next Generation Technologies, was founded with the mission of making lives simple with mobile technologies. We have a highly skilled and specialised team dedicated to providing high quality solutions and services with the technological novelty in the areas of Mobile & Cloud. They are geared to offer our clients an edge over their competitors by providing an unmatched experience in terms of processes, delivery and support and its users, with the ultimate user experience.
Negete is a rapidly growing global IT company with offices in; Australia, Sri Lanka, the United States and the United Kingdom and also serving clients in Europe.