With over 250 software engineers in Sri Lanka, Cambio Software Engineering is a subsidiary of ibio Healthcare Systems AB based in Stockholm, Sweden, day with over 400 employees in five locations worldwide, Cambio is an e-healthcare company providing smart, reliable and user-friendly healthcare solutions. We have been in operation since 1993 with over 100,000 active users and are the market leaders for Enterprise Healthcare solutions in Sweden, Denmark, Greenland and the UK.
EXPLORE NEW TERRITORY WITH LIFE SAVERS
As a Software Architect at Cambio, you will work with a team of software architects and product management to conceptualize, design and implement mission critical enterprise healthcare solutions for Sweden, Denmark and the UK. You are responsible for reviewing and evaluating the current architecture and defining the future architecture, design alternatives, transition plan and architectural road maps. You will be an active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle by providing architectural consultation & technical mentorship and lead teams through software development process of a high quality complex healthcare solution.
• Responsible for software architecture planning, designing and development of complex mission critical healthcare product suite
• Work collaboratively with the team of Software Architects in development of architectural principles, guidelines and technology standards that can be leveraged across
• Responsible for reviewing & evaluating the current architecture and defining the future architecture, design alternatives, transition plan and architectural road maps
• Work with project teams in all phases of software development life cycle to conceptualize, design and implement end-to-end solutions that meet business objectives
• Understand the key areas to be focused in the technical road map and plan for evolutionary paths
• Clearly communicate translation of requirements from business and technical sources into technical design specification and demonstrate the solution using suitable tools (e.g. UML)
• Responsible for defining and creating high-level architectural specifications ensuring reusability, scalability, performance, integration, etc.
• Innovate, recommend and develop tools/APIs/frameworks to accelerate the development process
• Research industry trends and best practices and develop recommendations / POC to prove new technologies in support of architecture vision
• Understand our customers and deliver performance & quality in all aspects
• Build effective relationships and work well with multi-disciplinary teams located in SL, Sweden, UK, Denmark with an open and flexible outlook
• Provide architectural consultation & technical mentorship and lead teams through software development process of a high quality complex healthcare solution
Your Profile (Skills & Experience)
• Minimum 11 years of experience in enterprise application design and development using Java and JEE technologies
• Significant professional solution architecture experience and proven track record of leading multidisciplinary teams through software development process to deliver
enterprise applications/complex business solutions effectively
• Extensive conceptual and practical experience in developing technical architectural specifications for enterprise applications and the ability to demonstrate the solution using suitable tools (e.g. UML)
• Possess solid understanding in architectural frameworks, architecture patterns, anti-patterns, best practices and guidelines of architecting enterprise applications
• Experience in using Java Profilers, SQL Profilers and Load Testing tools such as YourKit, Java Mission Control, Jmeter, MSSQL Profiler etc.
• Prompt initiator, Strong analytical and problem solver, Effective decision maker and Excellent communicator in English
• Ability to make various trade-off architecture decisions and to communicate complex concepts with both technical and non-technical stakeholders effectively
• Assertive flexible leader possessing the capability in constructing and maintaining excellent relationship with diverse personalities cooperatively and effectively
• Prior experience in Agile based methodologies such as Scrum/XP will be an added advantage
• A degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
A subsidiary of Cambio Healthcare Systems
At Cambio Software Engineering, you will transform yourself into a whole new level. That transformation will come from our highly energized, demanding and international work culture that will develop your personality, leadership skills as well as professional software engineering ability.
You will be part of the team that designs and develops highly scalable and mission critical healthcare solutions using state-of-the-art technologies. We adhere to DevOps orientation together with Scrum methodology and Continuous Delivery to design, build, test, and deliver solutions.
You will work in a cross-functional team comprising of talented and highly capable engineers. You will have the opportunity to adhere to industry best practices such as Continuous Integration followed by Software Configuration Management best practices which enables scrum teams to work collaboratively and efficiently. The well-defined Quality Assurance techniques including automated functional testing also facilitate our software development process.
If you want to work in a challenging & fun work environment with opportunities for career development and enjoy quality of life through work-life balance, then Cambio is the place to be!
E-mail your CV to email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject header of the e-mail.