CMS specializes in offshore sourcing of IT professionals to our clientele in Europe and USA. At CMS, we differentiate ourselves by providing our clients with an unmatched service that reflects our core values of ‘ownership’, ‘trust’ and a ‘passion for winning’.
We are looking for a PHP developer well experienced on all phases of the software engineering process including requirements analysis, design, developing and testing. You need to be a good team player who can work well in a collaborative environment and fit in to our unique culture.
• Experience in Object Oriented programming
• Know your way around UNIX/Linux operating system: command-line use, shell scripting, basic system administration
• Self-motivated; able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
• Prior experience in the global workforce would be an advantage
More than 5 years of experience in PHP development Sound knowledge of MySQL and MS SQL Solid experience on CakePHP
What we offer:
• An exciting job
• We support growth; we’ll make you a better developer
• A talented & dynamic team to work with
If you love challenging assignments and working independently, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the contact details of two non-related referees and state the job title in the Subject Line of your email.
CMS is an equal opportunity employment provider
Content Management and Solutions (Private) Limited tfEffi^ Llc^&xx
Level 10 ‘Access Towers’, 278, Union Place. Colombo 02, Sri Lanka MySQL
+94 112 304 957 / +94 112304 962