* Function as part of the Core application team.
* Application support and Maintenance to assure agreed SLA’s
* Set benchmark in productivity, Software Quality and Delivery to other team members.
* Coordinate with vendors on requirement gathering & production support activities
* Research and Deploy new and emerging technology.
To be successful in this role you would need to satisfy the following criteria:
* BSc in computer science or similar professional qualification.
* 5 years’ work experience in IBM iSeries Development tools.
* Software development knowledge in ILE RPG, RPG/400, SQL/400
* RDBMS knowledge in DB2, System administration knowledge in IBM iSeries.
* Ability to work with minimum supervision to meet deadlines and willing to learn new techniques.
* A self-motivated, positive and result-oriented personality.
The ideal candidate can look forward to a rewarding career coupled with advanced training opportunities and an attractive remuneration package. Applicants who are interested may apply on-line or send the CV to:
Manager- Talent Acquisitions & Resources Planning
Union Assurance Plc No 20, St Michael’s Road, Colombo 03.
For more details Visit: www.unionassurance.com