■ Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline.
■ Minimum 3-5 Years of Experience.
■ Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills.
Senior QA Engineer
£ Should be able to create comprehensive and well-structured test plan and test cases !=• Ability to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activates
^ Experience with automation tools such as Selenium, Appium, JMeter or Postman Will be preferred Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
> Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
> Experience with SQL and databases
Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline.
Minimum 2-4 Years of Experience.
Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills.
i* Manage Enterprise Software development Projects as per the defined scope and Timelines for Local
and Overseas Clients. ;> Be responsible for successful project delivery and project implementation. > Liaise with members from different functional backgrounds, industry and stakeholders of the project to obtain best results. Work closely with management team and the customers. Responsible for project status reporting.
Exposure to Agile/Scrum Software development will be a distinct advantage.
Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent discipline. PMP or Related Professional certification is a definite requirement. Minimum 2-4 Years of Experience.
Managing multiple client projects simultaneously will be an added advantage. Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills.
• Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environment.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware, software and other related incidents.
• Troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware problems for Mac OS and PC Windows computers.
• Monitor network performance and guaranteeing 99.9% error free connectivity.
• Install, confiqure and test Looklet software and deploy updates ancfupgrades.
• Create and maintain relevant technical and process documentation.
• Act and respond to assigned tickets and requests within defined SLAs.
• Perform IT training and resource management with staff.
• Communicate effectively and work well with all staff and service providers.
• Maintain and update internal IT inventory.
Degree or Diploma in IT with minimum of 1 year experience.
Hands on experience in troubleshooting and maintaining Apple Mac and PC Windows Computers.
Good knowledge of IT Technical field, network principles and General Technical knowledge in maintain office equipments.
Good knowledge of NAS, Firewalls, Manageable Switches, Routers, HRIS systems, ERP systems, Time and Attendance systems, CCTV systems, Structured Cabling and UPS systems.
Must be proactive, able to work under minimal supervision and willing to learn new skills.
Fluent in English, strong communication skills in verbal and written.
Ability to write basic shell scripts and knowledge in Google Cloud products would be an added advantage
Looklet is an equal opportunity employer.
Human Resource Manager,
Looklet Design & Production (Pvt) Ltd. #525, Union Place, Colombo 02.
The Selected candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package, in keeping with the market standards. Please send your CV within 10 days of this advertisement with two non-related referees to email@example.com by indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the e-mail.