About the Job
• Use computer software to create finest designs in accordance with our branding guidelines
• Develop material for web pages, create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures
• Develop the layout and production design of newsletters
• Preparing rough drafts of material
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements
• Liaising with external printers when required (ensure deadlines are met, with highest quality)
• Upload and maintain web contents
• Carry out frequent quality checks
• Diploma / Higher Diploma in Communication / Design from a well-reputed university / institute
• Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo- editing software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Exceptional creativity and innovation
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Accuracy and impeccable attention to detail
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
• Knowledge / experience in web development will be an added advantage
Rocket Internet, is headquartered in Europe’s Silicon Valley, Berlin. Rocket Internet started in 2007 and now has more than 25,000 employees across its network of companies, which operate in more than 100 countries on five continents. We live entrepreneurship and promise you a career full of learnings, fun, and growth opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Creative Designer with experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to create and adjust all designs for offline and online marketing activities, as well as other graphical design jobs such as
business cards, company ID cards etc.
Rocket Internet family is the fastest and the most successful online venture builder across the globe.
Please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org