• A university degree in science, Business Management ,CIM/SLIM
• Preferred NBA™ (International Institute of Business Analysis™) CBAP™ certification
• Provides feedback on product design and packaging based on market information and market trends (consumers likes and dislikes)
• Working and coordinating with graphic designers/agencies to flesh out concept product designs to cater to the market according to the market research and data gathered
• Determining customers’ needs and desires by obtaining relevant data from market research
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
• Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
Experience and Specialties:
• Two to Three years of Business Analysis experience in the Consumer/Cosmetics.
• Knowledge in Developing concept products (personal care items) by identifying potential products that would work well in the market
• Ability to influence decision-making.
• Organizational skills and ability to multitask (work on several projects at once).
• Salary -80,000 (Negotiable)
Email your CV with details of two non-referees to firstname.lastname@example.org Application will be treated confidentially & the shortlisted applicants will be