• Primarily responsible for Air freight products with profitability, operational efficiency and service levels.
• Handling all Air export shipments and ensure the delivery of highest level of service to our Air Freight Clients.
• Should possess sound negotiation skills with carriers.
• Ability to handle client inquiries and service level complaints related to Air Freight Dept.
• Responsible for achieving Dept. KPIs
• Adherence to the Company SOPs, Corporate guidelines and client specific SOPs.
Professional Knowledge / Skills required
• Age between 25- 30 years.
• Sound educational back ground
• Min 6-8 years’ Experience in the Logistics / Air Freight Operational in the similar capacity in the Freight Forwarding industry.
• Strong interpersonal skills and maintain excellent rapport with Airlines and related stake holders.
• Should excellent / effective verbal & written communication & negotiation skills
• Knowledge of the CargoWise system will be a definite advantage.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office & high computer literacy is required.
• Higher Diploma Holder in Logistics Management, Degree or MBA from a recognized university will be an added qualification.
Please inbox your CV together with names and contact details of two non-related referees to the email below, mentioning the position applied for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dart Global Logistics (PVT) Ltd. No. 269, Sri Ramanathan Mawatha, Colombo 15.