Ability to attend to correspondence independently and maintain systematic filing. Be able to take minutes, compilation/circulation and follow up on action items assigned to divisional members.
Responsible for end to end documentation management and 5S compliance of the division. Ensure proper external communication as advised by Senior Management. Manage divisional resources including stationery, equipment & accessories and cash float. Should be responsible for organizing and coordinating meetings and events. Maintain the calendar plan for scheduling and fixing meetings.
Respond to inquiries and provide information by using both verbal and written communication. Responsible to perform assigned tasks related to special projects in order to meet the divisional objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Diploma or relevant qualification in the field of administrative and secretarial practices.
• Minimum 01 year of experience in the capacity of Secretary.
• Knowledge in Administrative/ Financial and clerical functions.
• Must be competent in Microsoft Office Packages. (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Strong command in both spoken and written English.
• Should be able to work independently with minimum supervision and maintain clear records.
• Ability to interact with staff at all levels.
• Be professional, self-confident and result oriented.
• Be willing to work long hours if the need arises.
• Should maintain absolute confidentiality at all times in related matters.
If interested e-mail your resume to email@example.com on or before 07.06.2021