As the Production Executive you will be reporting to the Production Manager, and will be responsible to facilitate effective utilization of resources within the department. You will also be responsible to achieve planned production targets maintaining stringent quality standards.
Qualifications t& Experience
• Possess a Degree or Professional Qualification in Textile Industry.
• Be below 40 years of age.
• Minimum of 3-4 years’ of experience in a similar role within the Industry would be considered an added advantage.
• Should be pro-active and assertive with a drive to achieve excellence.
• Possess good communication skills and be a good Team Player.
• Should be self-motivated, results oriented and committed to meeting deadlines.
Responsibilities of the Position
• Manage the Production Process ensuring 100% on time delivery as per the expected Quality standard.
• Manage Customer Complaints.
• Develop Employees’ machine skills as per Production requirements.
• Assist to maintain compliance of standards within the Production framework.
The remuneration package for the above post is negotiable, and will be based on qualifications and experience.
Please apply with your complete CV including contact details of two non-related referees with the Position applied for as the subject in your E-Mail to reach us within 7 days of this advertisement to:
Human Resources Manager,
Fulgar Lanka (Private) Ltd.,
Phase 1, Spur Road 4, KEPZ, Katunayake.
email@example.com Contact No.: 0112265957