– Responsible for handling day to day operations understanding the requirements of the customers to ensure timely execution of shipments.
– Coordination with shippers, co-loaders, agents and customers to ensure shipments are properly executed.
– Timely execution of pre-alert documents
– Create shipments in the system and generate the relevant documents such as manifest, master and house bills and invoicing
– Follow-up on payments/invoices with shippers, customers etc.
– Custom entries
– Ensure company/department KPI’s are met. Candidate Profile
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in sea freight operations.
• Possess/pursuing a degree and/or professional qualification in logistics/freight forwarding industry.
• Good communication skills in English
• Excellent computer skills
• Willingness to work during Dubai working days/hours
• Good team player
If you are interested please send your resume with two non-related referees to email@example.com
Human Resources Department Beehive Solutions (Pvt) Ltd No 260, Sri Ramanathan Mawatha Colombo 15