• Update and maintain projects pipelines/deliverables/roadmap for the team continuously.
• Assist team in preparing Internal/External Communications and presentations.
• Support in the process of updating and maintaining the dashboard of the team on a continuous basis.
• Work closely with the team and perform any additional duties in a timely manner to achieve goals and objectives.
• Support in organizing and driving of engagement events conducted by the team.
Qualifications, Experience, Skill and Competencies:
• Graduate/Undergraduate in Human Resources, Business Management or any relevant field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• A flair for creative with the ability to problem solve
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to work in a collaborative team or if required individually with minimal supervision.
please send your CV to: Careers.MASCapital@masholdings.com Closing Date: 05.08.2022