Make Stuff Happen (Pvt) Ltd is a full service design agency based in the UK with offices in London and Colombo and agents around the world. Our focus is to continually provide a high quality and valued services to our customers.
We are looking for a young dynamic person with pleasing personality to assist day to day efficient operation of the HR and Administration.
Tasks and responsibilities;-
• Assist the management in staffing and recruitment drives
• Handle day to day HR & administrative tasks ensuring a smooth operation.
• Coordinate with the team and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Be less than 24 years of age
• Certificate/’ Diploma in HRM from a recognized institute
• A minimum of one year’s experience in similar capacity
• Computer Literacy
• Excellent Communication Skills and fluency in English
• Knowledge in day to day job functionalities in the organization
Ideal candidate should possess:
• Ability to work in a Team based environment
• Pleasant Personality with good interpersonal skills,
• Flexible, innovative and people oriented
• Self -Motivation, Attention to detail and be highly organized
• Ability to work with Minimal supervision
• Hard working and ability to work under pressure
• Can do attitude and be hands on
• Ability to work extra hours as per the business requirement
If you believe you have what it takes to be a part of our team, Please send us your CV to email@example.com
Make Stuff Happen (Pvt) Ltd No 45/2, BTL Shipping House, 1st Floor, Bray brook Place,