At MAS we empower people who are innovative, aspiring, persevering and equipped with a passion for excellence. They are offered early responsibilities, numerous opportunities and fast-track careers. Focusing on fashion and lifestyle, we are one of Asia’s largest manufacturers of intimate apparel, sportswear, performance wear and swimwear. MAS also owns Sri Lanka’s first international brand of lingerie – amante. Our products and services are enhanced by a vertically integrated supply chain, and supported by a full scale lean enterprise platform. We have broadened our focus beyond apparel, to provide IT solutions to the global apparel and footwear industry. Going beyond world-class products, our identity is deeply rooted in community wellbeing and nurturing globally competitive teams
We are looking for a highly accomplished individual for the post of Director – Operations at MAS Fabrics – Matrix, Thulhiriya.
• Oversee all the processes related to production and suggest and implement enhancement to continuously improve processes to meet business requirements.
• Ensure all quality control and quality assurance systems are in-place (in-line with customer/ISO compliance requirements), monitor all quality indicators and direct required actions to guarantee the goods produced meet customer specifications.
• Contribute to the overall formulation of the annual and long term business plan and direction in order to meet customer requirements and agreed business objectives
• Direct and support relevant departments / external parties to resolve critical operational issues in order to ensure a smooth flow of operations and thereby facilitate fulfillment of customer requirements
• Lead, direct and motivate the team, monitor / improve team performance, develop team capabilities to meet current and future business requirements in order to obtain optimum team performance /achievement of set objectives and participate in the development/application of the knowledge transfer process.
Qualifications & Experience:
Ideal candidate would posses a Degree/Diploma in any relevant field with 10—15 years of experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment with minimum 3—5 years in a Senior Management role. Candidate should also posses excellent Leadership skills
and interpersonal skills.
Log in to MAS Careers at: http://careers.masholdings.com to apply Closing Date: 15.07.2016
Contact Email – CareersFabrics@masholdings.com