Interacting with customers on a day to day basis through calls, e-mails and personal meetings for settling outstanding payments related to recovery/collection issues. Engage in field visits in order to follow-up outstanding facilities of more than two months with a view of reducing the arrears ratio.
• Achieving allocated recovery targets
• Scheduling field visits and investigations in order to follow up customers
• Negotiate with customers by reaching an agreement to settle arrears
• Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business process
Experience and Qualifications:
• Passed GSE (A/L). Having a professional qualification would be an added advantage
• Minimum of 6 month experience in the field of collection/recoveries/contact center and school leavers are also encouraged to apply
• Fluency in English and Sinhala. Knowledge in Tamil will be an added advantage
• Good telephone etiquette and temperament
• A Valid Riding License will be an added advantage
• Age between 20-35 years
Remuneration package is negotiable and would be in line with the applicant’s experience and qualifications
If you are confident that you can meet the above requirements, forward your CV along with two non-related referees to CCPI Management Holdings (Pvt) Limited via email@example.com for a mutually rewarding employment. Please mention the post as the subject of the e-mail.
Managing Director, CCPI Management Holdings (Pvt) Limited No 94/3/9, Udeshi City Complex, Makola Road, Kiribathgoda. www.ccpimgt.com