• Graduate Degree is a must.
• Fresher or at least 1 year of experience in Logistics & Warehouse Management.
• Experience in Facility management or Real estate would be an added advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Male candidates only.
• Warehouse management from material receipt to delivery of material to each centre in Colombo, including stock control and making order of the material.
• Ensure that the minimum level of stock is identified and maintained at all times and plan for future capacity requirements.
• To manage and implement smooth warehouse operations.
• Ensure safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of stock.
• Required to produce daily, weekly and monthly reports and statistics, on the level of stock in the organization.
• Preparation of pertinent documents for submission to different Govt. Agencies/ Vendors/Clients.
• Preparing dispatch invoices.
• Coordination with courier, transporter & logistics vendor for import & inter branch stock transfers.
Interested candidates please send in your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the position (Assistant- Warehouse & Logistics) mentioned in the subject line of email.