Trade Promoters Limited (TPL) is associated with Cummins Inc., a Fortune 500 corporation that designs, manufactures, distributes and services engines and related technologies, including electrical power generation systems. Being the authorized distributor in Sri Lanka TPL is well known for its technical expertise, delivering innovative solutions for any commercial, industrial, recreational, emergency and residential power need. TPL has grown steadily and developed its engineering capability to contribute to the development of Sri Lanka’s infrastructure, its buildings and its manufacturing capability.
Building & maintaining a business relationship with clients & companies, while ensuring the given sales targets are achieved on monthly basis.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• Male candidate posses outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal, & organizational skills.
• Age below 30 Years.
• GCE (A/L) qualified or at least two passes . GCE (O/L) with 05 credit passes including Math, Commerce & English.
• Proficiency in spoken & written English with good public relation & negotiation skills.
• Experience in a similar capacity would be an added advantage.
• Technical knowledge about Diesel Engines & its accessories would be an extra qualification. Candidate who has completed technical courses ( Ex: Power Electrical, Electronic or Automobile) are encouraged to apply.
• Ability to work independently in a computerized environment.
• Good knowledge in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• A team player with positive attitudes & optimistic mind set.
• Should have a valid riding license.
Good Remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, based on the qualifications and experiences.
If you meet the above requirement please forward your Curriculum Vitae to jobs(g>etpl.lk
Trade Promoters (Pvt) Ltd
272/25, Sudarshana Mawatha, Malabe
Tel: 2413132 – 5 Fax: 2407166