An energetic and passionate Marketing Intern to be a part of our Marketing Team to help drive our aggressive growth strategy across all our brands. The ideal candidate is methodical, diligent and dynamic and can work closely with and support the brand and channel team and creative agencies. The role will be a fixed term contract and report into the Category Manager (Core & Premium).
Key Activities and Responsibilities of the Role:
Coordinate, compile and follow up on preparation of payment documentation on the various marketing activities.
Coordinate with Procurement on the selection of suppliers and sample development for relevant marketing collateral.
Support the planning and execution of assigned marketing activation programs in off and on premise channels.
Support the project management of equity building campaigns. Actively be a part of the brands’ digital agenda including website development.
Qualifications and Specific Experience:
• Full or part qualification in a Bachelor’s degree in any field (Finance, Sciences, Business/Management/Marketing preferred).
• Any other professional qualification will be an added benefit.
• Ideal candidate would be a university graduate seeking first corporate experience.
• Undergraduates may apply as long as they can commit to the position full time.
• Any experience in the marketing field is an added advantage.
Skills & competencies:
• Presentation skills and the ability to communicate ideas to the others in a clear and concise manner.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with other departments including trade and agency partners.
• Great ‘can do’ attitude and adaptable mindset with a solutions mindset.
The Company rewards its achievers with a competitive remuneration package, a learning environment that encourages self-development & a rewarding career path based solely on a
system of meritocracy.
Interested candidates; please forward your CV’s within 10 days of this advertisement, with details of 2 non-related referees. Mention the position applied for, on the subject line or on
the top-left hand corner of the envelope.
Head of Human Resources
LION BREWERY (CEYLON) PLC
No 254, Colombo Road, Biyagama. Email: email@example.com | Web: www.lionbeer.com | Tel: 011-2465900