• Carry out routine inspections to detect deviations of abnormal behaviors in machinery by conducting predictive maintenance procedures. Analyze data to initiate engineering corrective actions to improve the reliability of machinery.
• Collect routine data to analyze and maintain the PdM data base to establish Predictive maintenance programs in relevant Plants.
• Conducting formal planning for Preventive maintenance and Predictive maintenance activities.
• Carryout reliability case studies in each plant according to the set standards/specifications, maintain records and conduct appropriate analysis.
• Support for the implementation of strategies to improve the reliability of the production process.
• Conduct predictive maintenance reviews and support for the update/modifications.
• Assist and implementing lubrication program with support from corporate and in keeping with established standards.
• Carry out necessary maintenance programs as practiced and established by the organization set standards such as safety, Reliability Centered Maintenance, energy, and quality (ISO compliance).
• You have Passed G.C.E O/L with Mathematics and English “C” or above
• You have Passed G.C.E A/L or sat for A/L
• You hold CGTTI Millwright Fitter / NVQ 4 or related Discipline
• You have 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
• You are proficient with MS Office package.
• You have good communication and interpersonal skills.
The Engineering team in Ekala includes various achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with all plant teams.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that’s always on the move to achieve its dreams.
Moving Forward Together: Apply now and start your own mobility journey with us.
We aim for excellence in everything we do. Together, we can go far beyond roads. This is our drive. This is our commitment.
We are Explorers, Adventurers and Innovators!
Apply at LTC.LK@michelin.com within 7 days of this advertisement