The firs: ISO certified Florist Company in South Asia.
Lassana Flora is one of Sri Lanka’s fastest growing corporate entities with global reach.
Our vision is to continuously enhance the quality of our products and services via innovative solutions to create memorable customer experiences & establish a Sri Lankan brand in the international arena with benchmark standards of service excellence. We have vertically integrated our business portfolio that comprise ecommerce, event planning, event decorations, retailing and floriculture whilst expanding our business locally & internationally to cater to growing market needs.
• Involvement in sales to achieve individual sales targets is the key function
• Initiating & developing strategies for increasing sales
• Building & maintaining strong relationships with key clients & stakeholders
• Should be a well-focused person who could follow up inquiries effectively
• Assisting marketing functions of the company directly liaising with the senior management
Candidate Should Poss
• Prior experience in sales/marketing
• Passion to career progression in wedding & event planning industry
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
• Ability to work on Sundays/Poya Days when necessary (according to roster basis)
• Should be target oriented (achieving monthly/quarterly budgeted targets)
• Good academic background
This is a great opportunity to earn a monthly remuneration of more than 85,000 for right candidates which includes basis salary + performance incentives & other allowances.
If you think you are the most suitable person to the above position please email your CV within 5 days of this advertisement to
• Photo of self-taken recently – attached to the CV is a must • Mention which branch you prefer to work most • Details of 2 non-related referees
Member of the World’s Largest Florist Network.