• Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports.
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using machine learning techniques as well.
• Leverage on statistical techniques to give predictability in identified areas.
• Acquiring data from primary and secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems.
• Understand business and innovate new data driven solutions to help the business minimize risk and seize improvement opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics or relevant field.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a data analyst with exposure to an ERP solution such as SAP or ORACLE.
• Proficiency in R/Python along with strong SQL querying skill is a must.
• Experience in using data visualization tools such as Tableau and power Bl.
• Hands on experience in SQL server and SSIS will be a definite advantage.
To apply please keep your Line Manager and your respective HR department informed and send your CV to: email@example.com Closing Date: 23.07.2019