We believe that life can be enriched through electricity. We put together Sri Lankan ingenuity with the world’s leading technologies to solve the toughest challenges in the sphere of electricity.
We are on the look out for success driven, value led individuals, who are “out of the box” thinkers with electrifying personalities and a passion for success. If you see yourself reflected in these sentences, then write to us.
Sales Coordinator – Finance Department
• Coordinate with sales team for customer releasing process.
• Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
• Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
• Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
• Support the field sales team.
• Speak with customers using clear and professional language.
• Resolve any sales related issues with customers.
• Complete the administrative needs of the sales department.
• Make follow-up calls to confirm orders.
• Accurately analyze and assess statistical data.
You should ideally…
• Have good passes in GCE A/L – Commerce stream.
• Have proven experience in sales as a sales coordinator or in any administrative positions.
• Be proficient in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Be well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem solving.
• Be a team player with high level of dedication. ( • Be computer literate.
Chief People Officer
Orel Corporation (pvt) Ltd.
34, Old road, Nawinna, Maharagama.
Remuneration for this position will commensurate with qualifications and experience. If you feel you have what it takes to excel at Orange Electric, send your CV stating 2 nonrelated referees to: