Our client is a scientific research organization with its headquarters in Sri Lanka and regional offices across Asia and Africa. Currently they seek to recruit a dynamic, pro-active, suitably qualified and experienced personnel for the below mentioned position.The selected candidate will be responsible for planning, developing and delivering professional, leadership and organizational development initiatives to ensure that the organization develops and retains the expertise needed to achieve strategic goals and objectives.
The Job Role:
• Develop and operate strategy for capacity building program, and ensure management buy in and delivery on the various initiatives;
• Work closely with the management team members to develop institutional and academic partnerships globally;
• Administer arrangements for scholarship programs, and other internship and alumni programs;
• Be responsible for maintaining databases and providing periodic reports on all areas of work as part of the management information system (MIS);
• Assist in preparing annual budgets for capacity building on the basis of ongoing commitments, proposals in the pipeline and consultations with relevant staff on additional anticipated commitments.
• Support specific performance improvement initiatives;
• Develop and ensure delivery of training that helps managers to conduct performance evaluations and discussions;
• Be responsible for the development of a database containing details of staff skills, knowledge and development approach to talent management and succession planning, and coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation;
• Ability to accurately assess the most critical training needs and plan/develop/implement online learning/trainings that address organizations unit/department-specific training and development needs;
• Source and coordinate training programs to meet identified annual training plan and coordinate in the preparation of training budgets;
• Plan, design, organize and conduct induction programs for new recruits.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
• A degree in human resources or equivalent profession status awarded by a relevant professional institute;
• Eight or more years of progressively responsible professional-level experience, preferably in the development sector of design and delivery of training/development programs;
• Exposure and experience in learning management systems, and e-learning tools and processes will have an added advantage;
• Strong communication and negotiation skills required to influence employees and managers to address performance issues and development opportunities;
• Flexibility and adaptability to be comfortable with ambiguity;
• Excellent command in English language both written and oral;
• Good IT skills and ability to work on MS Office;
• Preferably below 40 years.
The successful candidate would be provided with a competitive remuneration package on par with the industry standards and other fringe benefits.
Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae and contact details of two non- related referees, quoting the reference number and position on both the cover letter and subject of the e-mail, should reach the following address / email, within seven days of this advert.
Managing Director, KPMG Executive Search (Private) Limited,
32A, Sir Mohamed Marker Mawatha, Colombo 03. E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.lk.kpmg.com
© 2015 KPMG Executive Search (Private) Limited is a subsidiary of a sublicensee of KPMG. a Sri Lankan Partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firm affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International*),a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.