Is the leading supplier of screen printing products in Sri Lanka. A wide range of products and a total solution provider to screen printing industries, our philosophy is TO PROVIDE, PROMOTE, DEVELOP QUALITATIVE SOLUTIONS & SERVICES FOR SCREEN PRINTING INDUSTRIES. We are Indirect suppliers to all leading International apparel brands such as M & S, NIKE, GAP, NEXT, REEBOK, TH, VICTORIA SECTRET etc. At Present, We have an opening for the position of:
The basic function of this position is to get a hands-on training on all accounts related activities, While maintaining good work ethics.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide continuous support in all aspects of Accounting
• Prepare timely reports with the help of accountants.
• Prepare bank deposits, general ledger posting and statements.
• Provide assistance and support to company C-level executives
• Enter financial information to databases.
• Function in accordance with established procedures and applicable laws.
• Constantly be up-to-date on job knowledge and the industry.
• Teamwork • Reliability* Organization skills* Fluent in English & Sinhala • Proficient in MS Office
Having been completed your G.C.E. A/Ls in Commerce Stream Currently following any professional course in Accounting. Age limit between 18-30
E-Screen offers a competitive salary and benefits package
If you fit for the above position and look forward to join E-Screen family, you may
proceed to send your resume to the Human Resources Manager via;
40/1, Highlevel Rd, Gangodavila, Nugegoda -10250, Sri Lanka. Tel:+94 -117 547 547. Fax: +94-11 -2817292. Website: www.escreensystems.com.