• Assist in preparation of financial statements
• Product costing.
• Handling of Receivables.
• Reconciliation of cash/card sales collection & banking.
• Ledger posting, preparation of JV’s and bank reconciliation.
• Attend to other general tasks as assigned.
• Part qualification in professional accountancy examination (e.g., CA, CI MA, ACCA, CM A) or full qualification in AAT. Accountancy related degree will be an added advantage.
• At least 3 years of working experience in the field of accounting/audit
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and working knowledge of Accounting Software (Preferably SAP)
• Good command of English language
• Highly committed individual with a positive attitude and good analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply within 07 days of this advertisement by email to HR@mabrocteas.com indicating the position applied for and the company name on the subject line of the email.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.