• Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for all entities
• Completion of Activity Statements
• Maintaining personal KPIs (based on industry standards)
• Successful candidate preferred skills & attributes:-
o Completion of Accounting Degree o Working towards an Accounting qualification CA or CPA o Knowledge of: Xero, MYOB, Quick Books, Accountants Office, Simple Fund
o Excellent communication (fluent in English) and organizational skills o Professional manner and common sense approach to work o Pride themselves on their attention to detail o Energetic and team oriented
Our firm and facilities
• Monthly Training Seminars
• Assistance with professional study towards CA or CPA
• Opportunity for career progression
• Friendly Accountants and Staff
You will be working in a remote environment. Salary and terms will be commensurate with experience.
Please submit written applications to email@example.com.