We are looking for a Sales Executive to join the Sri Lanka Sales team, to be based in our Colombo, Sri Lanka office. You will manage existing customer relationships, and performance, focus on growth in targeted areas as well as secure new customers.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognised and well-rewarded.
• Manage assigned customers and budget base; pursue and secure business in line with the corporate and regional objectives within the Forwarder Sales Channel.
• Develop customer value propositions for all appropriate business opportunities. Strive for consultative sales to distinguish market presence by effectively probing and identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help customers.
• Build a good understanding of target customers and the assigned account base (contact, commodities, trade lanes, type of business, contract information including exceptions and service requirements).
• Establish internal network in Sri Lanka and globally to facilitate resolution of customer issues.
• Build understanding of all service offerings to be able to offer integrated solutions.
• Communicate significant trends, rate changes and policies to assigned accounts.
• Research and understand the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers.
• Research and analyze competitive and industry trends (e.g. analyze sales statistics, prepare reports, study literature regarding new and existing services and monitor sales, prices and services of competitors); recommend appropriate measures.
• Ensure Customer Relationship Management tools (Salesforce.com and others) are updated on time and with high-quality data.
We are looking for
You should possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition and integrity.
You should have excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (both written and oral). In addition, you should have organizational and time management skills including multi-tasking, prioritizing, and the ability to plan work activities efficiently to meet deadlines.
A Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification in the field of Marketing is preferred with a minimum of 1-2 years industry or equivalent sales experience. You should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office and have a good working knowledge of web-based software and Customer Relationship Management tools such as Salesforce.com.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please click here to Apply Online