As a producer and marketer of some of finest branded teas in the country, Bogawantalawa Tea Ceylon (Pvt) Limited, sets the bar for quality in Sri Lanka’s branded tea business. With a view of expanding our local footprint, we continuously seek to employ professionals with the dedication and drive to excel.
We seek the services of a high-calibre, resourceful, dynamic and self-motivated individual with excellent communication and entrepreneurial skills to be our
• Be responsible and accountable for the overall sales performance of the assigned area, and successfully execute all sales and marketing activities to achieve company objectives.
• To give leadership and guidance and monitor activities of sales representatives and supervisors, and follow-up on their respective sales progress and accomplishments.
• Analyzing area sales progress and growth against plans and thereby recommend and take corrective/ preventive actions.
• Ensure the proper implementation of company policy on financial and sales related matters, especially in connection with the maintenance of adequate stocks at distributor and retail level and the timely collection of payments.
• Establish and maintain excellent relationships with respective distributors and customers and maintain updated customer details of the assigned area(s).
• To fully engage in all the company’s promotional activities pertaining to the sales of its products in the designated area(s).
• Minimum of 5 years’ of experience in the FMCG industry experience as a Sales Representative/
Executive or 3 years in a similar capacity.
• Should be able to communicate in English and Sinhala/ Tamil.
• The candidate must also possess a full/ part qualification in SLIM/ CIM or an equivalent professional or an academic qualification in Sales and Marketing.
• Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be willing to work in any part of the Island and travel extensively.
• Possess a valid driving license for light vehicles.
An attractive remuneration package with an excellent career development prospects awaits the successful
applicant. All applicants are required to send in a comprehensive CV that includes a portfolio of their best work, along with two recent passport size photographs and the contact numbers of two non-related referees, to reach us on or before 30th November 2017.
Manager – Human Resources Bogawantalawa Tea Ceylon (Pvt) Limited 153 Nawala Road Narahenpita Colombo 05.
Bogawantalawa Tea Ceylon (Pvt) Limited