Established in 1989, Analytical Instruments (Pvt) Ltd is in the forefront of supplying latest technologies and products to diverse markets in the Medical, Analytical and Agricultural sectors in Sri Lanka. With over 25 years’ of specialized experience, AIPL has pioneered in many innovative technological transformations in the country by constantly challenging our status quo to deliver the best products and services to our customers. We supply state of the art, premium quality products which includes “medical diagnostic products and reagents” and “high technology analytical equipment and instruments”.
REGIONAL MANAGER (HEALTH SECTOR)
Position available in: Colombo
Create the long term Vision for the organization while providing leadership to the strategic long term operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals with respective SHRM. Responsible for planning & directing the work of a group of individuals, monitoring their work & taking corrective action which is necessary in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
Plan the Company’s overall marketing activities in the region with budget proposals.
Design and implement sales programs and develop strategies to optimize sales to key accounts of different segments in the region.
• Manage regional business relationships with designated Key Accounts to consistently achieve Sales targets and payment collections.
• Prepare Targets and Field sales plan for the region
• Forecasts future sales in assigned product categories.
• Develop contingency to bridge the gaps in targets vs. achievements of members of the regional team.
• Successfully completed GCE Advance Level in Science Stream or qualification Biology or equivalent.
• Professional qualification in Marketing from a recognized Marketing Body (CIM/ SLIM).
• Minimum 5 years’ of sales experience in Healthcare Industry; similar experience in other industries will also be considerable; also, experience in In-vitro Diagnostic Device (IVD) will be an added advantage.
• Good level of Interpersonal Skills, and ability to maintain strong Client Relationships and high level of Customer Service.
• Ability to travel extensively on regular customer visits.
Forward your Resume within 10 days of this advertisement by indicating the Position applied, at the subject.
Human Resources Manager
Analytical Instruments (Pvt) Ltd. | No. 100, Elvitigala Mawatha, Colombo 08. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 0112-639000 | Web: www.aipl.lk
We constantly develop our employees to embed strong’ Work Ethics’ with all our stakeholders in order to instill ethical and sustainable business growth.