CleanCo Lanka Limited is a public company established to operate Vehicle Emission Testing Centers for the purpose of issuing Vehicle Emission Certificates. We are looking for a dynamic and hardworking individual to be
appointed as Human Resource Executive to handle overall HR function.
• Age below 30.
• Degree/ Diploma or equivalent professional qualification in HR from recognized university/ institute.
• At least 3-5 years experience in HR field.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English/ Sinhala and Tamil will be added advantage.
• Ability to manage multi task and work effectively under pressure.
• Good knowledge in IT literacy (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint/email).
• Experience in Payroll system, HRIS system will be added advantage.
• Willing to visit island wide vehicle emission testing stations.
Send your detailed CV with names and contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within 14 days.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Manager, CleanCo Lanka Limited, 334, T. B Jayah Mawatha, Colombo 10. Tel: 0117444440/ 0117444444 E-mail: email@example.com