Wc arc highly reputed design and build MEP contractor with international experience. As a result of our continuous growth a position has arisen in our organization for a young, enthusiastic individual to join us as a HR & Administration Manager.
The ideal candidate should possess,
• Bachelor’s degree in HR/Business Administration or Master of Business Administration
• Minimum 5 years of industry experience
• Experience in the construction industry will be an added advantage
• The Bachelor of Law qualification will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities,
• Developing HR Policies, Procedures and Systems.
• Manpower Planning & Staffing.
• Orientation, Training & Development and Succession Planning.
• Employee Performance Management.
• Pay and Wage Administration.
• Enhancing Employees’ Motivation, Satisfaction & Productivity.
• Disciplinary Management, Industrial Relation.
• Ensure Legal Compliances and Coordinating with Statutory Bodies.
• Employee Grievances Handling & Counseling.
• Handling all the employee welfare activities.
• Implementing and Developing HRIS
• Handling of facility managerial activities
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidates. If you are interested in joining the industry leader in your expertise area, please send your CV with two non-related
referees to email@example.com.
KENT ENGINEERS (PVT) LTD
27, Malwatta Avenue, Kohuwala.Nugegoda 10250, Sri Lanka.
Tel: +94 112 825 318, 2 816 090, 2 814 107 Fax: +94 112 825 319 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org / web www.kentengineers.net