Air Operation associate will be responsible for planning & executing operational activities related to Air and has to work in conjunction with customer service, program manager, SCM team, carrier booking team & with the CSC organization as required. The incumbent should act as the owner of the job file and will also be responsible for the creation & updation of shipping documents & Customer Invoices in Kewill.
• Acquire in depth knowledge of the Logistics business
• Opportunity to work in a growing business
• Be a part of a world class Multinational organisation
• Plan and execute the airfreight booking requests & liaison with the customers & Damco network for any additional info.
• Update shipment booking file in the system with additional information
• Liaison with relevant stakeholders for execution of various ser. like CHB, Trucking & Insurance
Send Pre-advice to Destination
• Create & Send pre-advice to Destination & Register approval of pre-advice
Perform Airline Booking
• Register the Airline booking details in the system
• Confirm booking to Customer service / Customer
• Work with the agent to prepare Master AWB & register the details in Kewill
• Coordinate with warehouse team for cargo receipt for air shipments
• Create/ Update load plan for shipments in the system
Receive & Prepare Shipping Doc.
•Update systems and create draft HAWB/ MAWB & send for verification
• Amend HAWB/MAWB if required and prepare the final HAWB/MAWB
• Inform Customer that HAWB is ready for printing
• Submit pre-alert to the destination
• Create Cost & Rev. Estimates
• Trigger upload of estimates to FACT
• Create invoice and dispatch the same to Customer/ Customer Service
• Resolve vendor Invoice queries & report incorrect invoices to carrier booking associate
• Troubleshoot and resolve operational issues / escalations.
• Monitor corrections required and data quality in invoice
• Issue Credit note if required & transfer the details to FACT
Key Performance Indicator
• Perform timely soft closure within specified hours
• Timely submission of pre alert to destination/next leg
• BL Released (Physical Vs ETD)
• Zero Penalties & Ensure Zero Defect Level of documentation
We are looking for
• Bachelor’s degree from recognized university OR partly/full qualified in Professional qualification OR relevant Diploma in FFW
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Air freight is preferable.
• Strong operational experience
• Process Orientation
• The position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to communicate and form relationships at all levels within the organisation
• Knowledge of systems and tools
• Benchmarking & innovation
• Should be aware of the incoterms of logistics
Please click here to Apply Online