We. PDS Multinational Group are one of the largest consumer goods design, product development, and sourcing, virtual manufacturing and distribution business in Asia. We work with leading global retailers and brands and specialize in delivering world class products at competitive prices. We provide complete sourcing solutions to our global customers managing each step in the global supply chain process for major retailers and brands.
Due to the expansion of business process following vacancies exist in our Sri Lankan office Nor Lanka Manufacturing Colombo Limited at Wattala
Group SAP Developer on ABAP
Purpose of the Job
To ensure the timely completion of developments that are required on business priorities. Responsibilities:
• Cany out design/developments in SAP ABAP based on requirement given by users and functional consultants
• Test out the developments to check whether it is in line with users’ requests
• Trouble shoot / make changes in existing developments
• Maintain proper documentation for all developments
• Support SAP configuration and assist in functional change requests
• Cany out technical analysis, designs, reviews, testing of SAP developments, ranging from small projects to large enhancements.
• Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements / new functionality and perform application research
• Technical support for SAP/Non SAP interconnections
• Hands-on experience in ABAP technologies viz., OOP Interactive reporting, SAP Query and ALV Grids,
Dialog programming, Smartforms, SAP Script, BDC, BAPI, BAD I, user exits, Enhancement and data conversion within SAP/Non SAP
• Basic understanding in one or more SAP modules in MM,PP,SD,QM and FI/CO
• Preferable to have worked on Apparel &: Footwear solution
• Good team player
• Good communication skills
• Passion for learning Qualification, Experience Remuneration:
• Holding an IT related degree from recognised university or Recognized professional qualification.
• Working experience in industry for 1-2 years is essential.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting, competitive and dynamic environment with a wide scope for career development.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate depending on the qualification and experience.
Please send in your GV with the name and contact details of two none related referees to reach us. The post applied for should be indicated on the subject line of the email.
Human Resource Manager
Nor Lanka Manufacturing Colombo Limited
No 231, Negombo Road
vacancies ;q: nor lankamfg.com