As a Graphic Designer you will be responsible for determining, defining and designing graphics for digital and social marketing, websites and organization communications. This will require working collaboratively with the marketing, UX and merchant services teams.
The Job and Requirements
– Proven ability to design a variety of creative graphics with a focus on end user engagement.
– Firm understanding of changing web and digital marketing technologies and design trends.
– Strong understanding of creative concept development, layout, storyboards, user flows and engagement methods, etc.
– Proven ability utilizing graphic design tools and applications.
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite.
– Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
– Strong writing and editing skills for product copy, presentations, and other marketing material would be an added advantage
– 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com www.webxpay.com
WEBXPAY simplifies ecommerce. Our technology helps SMEs in Sri Lanka setup their online stores and facilitate online transactions within 48 hours. Since inception we’ve amassed close to 1,000 merchants and we work hard to make sure they love their e- commerce platform. We are in hyper-growth, and this is your opportunity to be a part of one of Sri Lanka’s fastest growing and “hottest” startups (Roar.lk tech report- Eti^TO^SI^BH^B and help shape the future of digital commerce.