As a producer and marketer of some the finest branded teas in the country, Bogawantalawa Tea Ceylon (Pvt) Ltd., sets the bar for quality in Sri Lanka’s branded tea business- With a view to expanding our local footprint, we continuously seek to employ professionals with the dedication and drive to excel.
As such, we seek the services of a high-calibre, resourceful and self-motivated individual with optimum exposure in graphic designing and communication skills to join our team.
• The ability to visualize, create and design innovative packaging in line with global trends as well as the skills in developing various packaging options.
• Ability to deliver the goods under tight deadlines.
• Knowledge and above par understanding of unique font styles and high exposure in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Corel Draw.
• Further, the Job role requires the willingness to work beyond regular hours in order to meet the business exigencies.
• Should be below 35 years of age.
• 2-3 years experience in a similar capacity.
• Creative thinking, visualizing ability and attention to detail is a prerequisite.
• Should possess a diploma or certificate in a graphic designing from a recognized institute.
• Fluent in English and Sinhala; Knowledge of Tamil would be distinct advantage.
An attractive remuneration package with an excellent career development prospects awaits the successful applicant. All applicants are required to send in a comprehensive CV that includes a portfolio of their best work, along with two recent passport size photographs and the contact numbers of two non-related referees, to reach us within 7 days of this advertisement.
Manager-Human Resources, Bogawantalawa Tea Ceylon (Pvt) Ltd, 153, Nawala Road, Narahenpita, Colombo 05.
Tel: 0112 510100 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.bogawantalawa.com
Bogawantalawa Tea Ceylon (Pvt) Ltd.