We are looking to expand our customer support and onboarding teams to deliver world- class online commerce. This team is responsible for the day-to-day merchant support operations and service delivery of our online shopping cart and internet payment gateway solutions.
– On-board customers into WEBXPAY’s platform ensuring successful and timely completion as per their requirements.
– Become an expert on WEBXPAY’s platform and train customers and staff with varying levels of sophistication.
– Communicate with the Sales, Customer Success and Engineering teams on customer issues, on-boarding statuses and progress.
– Assist customers to quickly identify and resolve potential issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during and after the on- boarding process.
– Track and maintain accurate client records, support tickets and hit key service milestones using ticketing and customer success software tools.
– Strong empathy for customers and motivated to surprise and delight users.
– Outgoing “people person” with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Proactive and fast learner who is interested in understanding our products inside and out.
– Highly organized and absolutely dedicated to immediate response times for customers.
– Prior experience in customer support in an IT related role/department/industry would be an added advantage.
– Fluent in English and Sinhala. Tamil would also be an added advantage.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org www.webxpay.com
WEBXPAY simplifies ecommerce. Our technology helps SMEs in Sri Lanka setup their online stores and facilitate online transactions within 48 hours. Since inception we’ve amassed close to 1,000 merchants and we work hard to make sure they love their e- commerce platform. We are in hyper-growth, and this is your opportunity to be a part of one of Sri Lanka’s fastest growing and “hottest” startups (Roar.lk tech report^SIS&SffiBBBff^Bn^ and help shape the future of digital commerce.