Classic Travel (Pvt) Limited, a subsidiary of Expolanka Holdings PLC, is Sri Lanka’s leader in travel services. Our clientele both corporate and individual seek us for our high service standards as well as value added services, which have gone on to become standards for others to follow over the last 22 years. We are a one stop travel shop, equipped with a state of the art call center which operates 24 x 7, 365 days with an in-house studio and branches in Galle, Hambantotaand Ratnapura. We are currently on the lookout for an:
• GCE Advanced Level qualifications
• IATA Certified Professional Qualification in Airline Ticketing and Reservations, will be an added advantage
• Computer Literate – Excellent skills in the Microsoft platform (especially in Ms. Excel)
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Has a keen eye for detail
• Experience in handling analytical reporting will be an added advantage
• Responsible for updating CRM Database accurately
• Monitor and update client movement information and generate reports for the management
• Generate Management Information Reports as and when required
If you are interested, write to us with your CV and the names and addresses of two non- related referees within seven days of this advertisement to email@example.com stating the position applied for on the subject line, or mail it to ClassicTravel (Pvt.) Ltd., 379/4, Galle Road, Colombo 03.
Sri Lanka A world of difference
Expolanka Holdings PLC is a diversified conglomerate with interests in Logistics, Leisure & Ventures with a global presence in 20 countries and over 50 cities.