Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 8000 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia and an annual turnover of approximately US$250 million. With a diversified portfolio of business, the Softlogic Group is one of the most diversified, conglomerates in the country.
We have built strong, sustainable market leading positions in a range of high growth sectors, including IT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure.
• Evaluate, monitor and report project profitability.
• Carry out divisional invoicing function.
• Coordinate with procurement division in all projects related matters. PERSONAL PROFILE
• He / She should be a good team player and be able to work under pressure.
• Preferably below 28 years of age.
• Possess an intermediate qualification in ICASL/CIMA/AAT
• The Applicant should be conversant with basic accounting and costing methods.
• Good communication skills in English, both oral and written and must be computer literate (MS office & Excel).
• Should be a self starter who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work in any other finance related function to support the team.
A competitive package is on offer based on individual competence and skills.
For those interested in a challenging career, please apply with contact details of two
non-related referees within 07 days of this advertisement.
The above position exists at Softlogic Information Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. Please indicate the position in the subject column when you are applying.